The 1001 Things Guide is a paid premium product. We charge a small one-time fee in exchange of our continuous efforts that we put into creating and maintaining this great guide.
Full access to the 1001 Things Guide is €39 Eur. This is a one-time payment, not a recurring subscription.
Once you pay the Full Access fee, you will automatically get full life-long access to 1001 Things to Do with Kids in and around Luxembourg — the most comprehensive Family Guide in Luxembourg.
This is what you get
- Lifetime access to the 1001 Things Guide. Once you get access, you enjoy it for as long as you’d like.
- Live content. We continuously update the listings (sometimes as often as every week) so you can always rely on current and up to date information.
- Fully searchable. We spend time to always neatly organize and categorize all listings so they are easy to search on any device.
- Universally accessible. The guide is equally easy to use and navigate on your desktop, tablet or phone, so you can always be on top of what’s happening around you, wherever you are.
- Only true and verified listings. There is no product positioning, no advertisements, and no paid listings in The 1001 Guide, only truly family oriented stuff vetted by us.
- Available offline too! When you join, you get access to a one of a kind, fully searchable PDF version of the guide, which you can download to your phone and use to find activities even when you are offline.
- Coming soon: A printed pocket size version of The 1001 Guide. We are in the final stages of releasing a small printed pocket-size edition of the 1001 Guide, which you can easily take with you anywhere.
- Access to a dedicated Facebook group. When you join, you get access to a private Facebook of hundreds of other parents in Luxembourg just like you and us, where you can find support, answers and ideas.
Absolutely risk free
Try The 1001 Things Guide for a full 30 days period, 100% risk-free.
If you don’t LOVE it, we insist that you get your money back.
The reason why we can offer this guarantee is because we know the 501 Things Guide works. It helps the busy parents save time and money and enjoy more and better quality time with their families.
It has helped us, it has helped hundreds of other parents just like you and us.
Try the guide and see for yourself!
If it doesn’t work for you, email us and we’ll refund you the signup fee 100%.